As coronavirus cases and unemployment cases rise, Wyoming remains the lone state without a reported COVID-19 fatality. Sweetwater County officials answered questions about local preparations including what plans are in place in case there is a patient overflow at hospitals and what is being done to gain more supplies and personnel.
As featured on
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Local low-cost travel basketball team has nowhere to practice or mentor kids
- Laramie County COVID-19 cases top state numbers
- Number of COVID-19 cases in Laramie County and statewide
- Gordon: State GOP resolution opposing declared state of emergency “a very unfortunate choice”
- Active coronavirus cases fall by 640 statewide, also down in Laramie County
- Community celebrates being together at 30th Annual Christmas Parade
- DA ordered to give legal reasoning for dismissal of case
- Top cop seeks council's help to smooth police chief transition
- Hitching Post owner seeking abatement loan for two buildings
- Fifteen more deaths tied to coronavirus; active cases drop by more than 1,000