“The Miseducation of Cameron Post,” the Sundance Grand Jury Prize winner about teens enduring a gay conversion therapy boarding school, opens with a pastor warning adolescents that they’re at an age where they’re especially vulnerable to evil.
“Crazy Rich Asians” is a crazy big deal. It’s the first big Hollywood studio movie set in the present day featuring an all-Asian cast in 25 years, so there’s a lot riding on Jon M. Chu’s romantic comedy, an adaptation of Kevin Kwan’s novel. The movie is already a success in terms of Asian re…
It seems every venerable actor of a certain age has got to have a trusty action franchise to fall back on these days. And for Denzel Washington, that’s “The Equalizer” films, based on the ‘80s TV show about a former intelligence agent using his skills to help the less fortunate. Directed by …
More movie reviews
- ‘Sicario: Day of the Soldado’ expands political hopelessness, violence
- Movie review: "SuperFly" is out of touch
- "Incredibles 2" ends up being slightly overdone
- Toni Collette reveals a sixth sense for icy terror in "Hereditary"
- "Ocean’s 8" review: Sandra Bullock and Rihanna lead a low-stakes reboot
- "Adrift" is profound tale of woman’s will to survive
- Wim Wenders’ new doc is an absorbing look at Pope Francis
- Mannheim Steamroller to bring acclaimed holiday show to Cheyenne Civic Center
- Annual Tinsel Through Time exhibit to open Friday with reception
- LCCC to stage play by Pulitzer Prize nominee beginning this week
- Cheyenne to discover “Neverland” this week
- Vienna Boys Choir to perform at Cheyenne Civic Center next Saturday night
The jagged, switchback-laden Old Fall River Road in Rocky Mountain National Park isn’t a road you end up on by accident. The dirt motor trail works as a treacherous high-altitude alternative for accessing the park’s high country. It takes visitors from Horseshoe Park all the way to the Alpin…
The first time Dan England met Catra Corbett, he was taken aback by the nearly 50-year-old woman sporting hot pink hair, piercings and tattoos all over her body.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture in an annual report released last month lists 164 coyotes killed in Wyoming with M-44 “cyanide bombs” in 2017.