...WINTER STORM WILL IMPACT SOUTHEAST WYOMING AND THE WESTERN NEBRASKA PANHANDLE SATURDAY... ...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 8 PM MST THIS EVENING... * WHAT...SNOW EXPECTED. TOTAL SNOW ACCUMULATIONS OF 3 TO 6 INCHES, WITH ISOLATED AMOUNTS UP TO 7 INCHES. * WHERE...LOWER ELEVATIONS OF SOUTHEAST WYOMING AND THE WESTERN NEBRASKA PANHANDLE, INCLUDING DOUGLAS, CHEYENNE, TORRINGTON, SCOTTSBLUFF AND KIMBALL. * WHEN...UNTIL 8 PM MST SATURDAY. * ADDITIONAL DETAILS...TRAVEL COULD BE VERY DIFFICULT, ESPECIALLY SATURDAY MORNING THROUGH EARLY AFTERNOON. EXPECT SLICK AND SNOW COVERED ROADS, ALONG WITH AREAS OF VERY LOW VISIBILITIES. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... A WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY FOR SNOW MEANS PERIODS OF SNOW WILL CAUSE PRIMARILY TRAVEL DIFFICULTIES. EXPECT SNOW COVERED ROADS AND LIMITED VISIBILITIES, AND USE CAUTION WHILE DRIVING. THE LATEST ROAD CONDITIONS FOR THE STATE YOU ARE CALLING FROM CAN BE OBTAINED BY CALLING 5 1 1. &&
- Police blotter 11-14-18
- Laramie County family still displaced, raising funds to rebuild after tornado
- Mattis comes to F.E. Warren to see off Bells of Balangiga
- Yellowstone officials investigate drone photo
- HollyFrontier appeals property taxes to state
- WyHy Federal Credit Union breaks ground on expansion
- Wyo. Legislature committee won’t sponsor guardianship bill
- LCSD1 hosts official groundbreaking for Carey Junior High
- City seeks economic development chief
- Laramie County schools take part in new crisis training
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.