The numbers below, updated daily, represent: the current number of active cases of COVID-19; the total number of cases (number of laboratory confirmed cases/probable cases); the number of people who have recovered (lab confirmed/probable); and the number of deaths. (Note: Numbers in parenthe…
- We all must protect our children as a new school year begins
- Protecting our community should trump individual "rights" in a pandemic
- Dillow: 2020 is a chance to practice perspective and gratitude
- McDaniel: Why should we tolerate those who won’t wear a mask?
- School board members, district leaders should spend time in our schools
- Wear a facial covering to help prevent the spread of COVID-19
- Ask Gordon to fund rapid COVID tests at long-term care facilities
- LCSD1 reopening plans are concerning, to say the least
- Why don't stores bother to enforce face mask requirement?
- Enough excuses: It's time to reopen schools
- Wright: Schools set to open without enough information, testing
- Letter writer uses incorrect methodology in virus calculations