During this problem solving day, Taxpayer Advocate Service (TAS) will provide information on who we are, what we do, our criteria requirements for service, and how to contact us. TAS will also educate taxpayers in order to assist them with filing accurate tax returns, provide information on refund timing, and introduce self-help tools and resources to check on refund status. Take advantage of this free service and drop in between 10am and 3pm for personalized step-by-step guidance. Presented in partnership with Taxpayer Advocate Service and L2B.
(Adults; Willow Room)
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Ranchers protest Burger King ad campaign
- Number of COVID-19 cases in Laramie County, Wyoming
- Petition opposing LCSD1's 4x4 learning plan gains traction online
- "It just means a lot:" Pine Bluffs Trail Days celebrates 70th anniversary
- District court roundup: Local woman gets prison time for meth-fueled assault
- Mayoral candidates provide more details on platforms at forum
- LCSD1 finalizes reopening plan, which includes new high school schedule
- LCSD1 trustees approve reopening plan, weigh 4X4 high school schedule
- Wyoming housing prices rising at recent record rate, with low supply for cheaper homes
- District Court roundup: Cheyenne woman sentenced to 5 years probation for DUI-serious bodily injury